CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is software that is designed to automate interactions with customer. CRM integrates into the business infrastructure and helps create one large organism. For example, a website, telephone, emails, warehouse, accounting and logistics are built into an end-to-end system.
Does small business need CRM or is it a need only for business giants? Small business has some specific features. For example, leaving of one customer are more sensitive than for large companies. Unclear systematization of job responsibilities leads to repetitive tasks or simply do not understand who is responsible for some area. In such conditions, a business owner can thoughts that company is not definitely up to digital transformation. However, CRM is able to solve all these problems. Especially today, when remote work has become the new norm. A prime example that a small business faces is based on the indispensability of some employees. You can have only one accountant, one marketer, etc. What if an employee is forced to stay at home? With the help of an electronic system, he or she can to stay in the workflow. Your company becomes less vulnerable.
So CRM can help in the following:
– Human resource planning. System helps distribute tasks according to employment or competencies, see the workload of each employee, determine KPI.
– Information security assurance. Each employee logs in under their own name. You can track the actions of employees and restrict access to some important information, for example, a customer database.
– Clear assignment of tasks. Your managers will see the work plan and receive messages. In a small business, when a manager has to monitor logistics, accounting and work with a client, this will help to avoid mistakes.
– The ability to parallelize processes.
– All information about the client will be at hand. Your customer base will contain personal information, documents, purchase status, and more.
– Electronic document management will help get rid of endless folders that defy any system.
We do not call you to urgently buy an expensive CRM system. It is possible that its functionality will be overkill for you. Try to transfer some of the work to some free version. Perhaps soon you will find that this investment will pay off in full.